The Bronze Award aims to produce a dog that will walk and behave in a controlled manner. It is a basic standard that all adult dogs can achieve with correct handling. Owners must show that they have means of picking up after their dog and that their dog is wearing a lead and collar with name and the address of the owner inscribed on the collar/disc to take part.
* Remove & replace collar and lead
* Walk on lead in a controlled manner, including turns
* Control at a gate or door
* Controlled walk amongst people & dogs
* Stay for one minute (on lead)
* Groom the dog without fuss
* Physical examination by examiner
* Return to handler (off the lead)
Course starting 10th October 2019 at Lanivet - see flyer for details Click here
Care and the community -Bronze Award:
The handler should be able to give six out of eight correct answers from section one only.