The Silver Award aims to build on the skills learned in the Bronze award whilst increasing the level of difficulty. It is a natural progression of practical dog training skills and introduces new concepts such as greeting a friend, vehicle control and a road walking exercise which are vital in everyday life situations.
* Play with the dog
* Road walk on a public highway
* Rejoin the handler
* Stay for two minutes (dropped lead)
* Enter & exit vehicle in controlled manner
* Come away from distractions
* Controlled greeting
* Food manners
* Physical examination by examiner
Care and the community -- Silver Award:
The handler should be able to give six out of eight correct answers from sections one & two only.
Silver test in September 19